This stunning carnelian shield charm has been converted from an antique fob from the Victorian era, likely used to seal letters. Paired with handmade modern 9-carat yellow gold pendant bail that bears full UK hallmarks applied by the London Assay office, including the special commemorative mark for Her Majesty the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
The front of this kite-shaped Victorian shield has a smooth finish; in contrast, the back of the stone is more matt in texture where it was secured to an antique fob.
Add this historical carnelian shield pendant to your neckmess for an instant pop of colour.
Victorian Carnelian Kite Shield Pendant
- Antique shield seal
- Modern 9-carat gold pendant bail
- Length: 27.5mm including bail
- Width: 14.4mm at the widest point
- Pendant bail internal size: 3mm x 5mm
- Hallmarked with the special commemorative mark for the Queens Platinum Jubliee
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.