The longest chain in our 15-carat biker chain drop at a length of over 23 inches, this babe is a must-have for your antique jewellery collection.
She is an antique conversion piece, made using Victorian-era components all in superb condition.
15 carat gold was a legal standard between 1854 and 1931, and quality chains in this carat are now extremely hard to find. This biker style chain link is particularly unusual in high carat gold; we're so excited to have this babe in our collection!
The chubby bolt ring clasp allows for charms and pendants to be attached, however, you also have the option to replace the bolt ring for a dog clip if you prefer.
Long Antique 15ct Gold Biker Chain
- Antique: Victorian era components
- 15-carat gold
- Length: 23.25 inches
- Width: 4.25mm
- Bolt ring: 10mm external diamenter, 14mm long including the bail, 2mm thick where charms can be added
- If choosing the dog clip clasp: 22mm
- Weight: 24.84g
- Excellent antique condition
- Ready to ship with bolt ring clasp. Please allow approximately 1 week for shipping if choosing a dog clip clasp (longer if ordered over the Christmas period).
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.