Use this versatile extender to lengthen your chains and bracelets! Create your own mixed-link design by attaching it to chains with contradicting links; there are so many ways to style this versatile piece.
Crafted in solid 9-carat gold, it is the chunkiest trombone chain extender we have made to date, featuring two antique old-cut diamonds set back-to-back in the trombone link to allow for them to be seen from both sides.
It has beautiful stamps on each solid gold link, depicting 9-carat gold and lending to the superior design of antique watch chains. Use the secure dog clip clasp to connect this fabulous extender to your chains.
This trombone chain extender is completely unique, established as part of Lucille London's signature chain extender collection. It is a gorgeous warm gold colour, almost a soft subtle rosey gold typical in antique 9-carat gold pieces. This gold colour blends well with other gold colours and higher carats.
You will love wearing this fabulous Victorian-era conversion piece every single day.
Chunky Antique 9ct Gold Trombone Chain Extender With Two Antique Diamonds
- Antique 9-carat gold
- 2 antique repurposed diamonds (old European cut, approx. 0.040ct total diamond weight)
- Solid links, each one stamped '9.375'
- Extender length: 2.75 inches
- Extender width: 7.5mm
- Trombone link: 27.5mm long, 7.5mm wide, 2.2mm thick
- Weight: 8.20 grams
- Diamonds measure approx 3mm diameter in the settings, 4.5mm total depth (set back-to-back)
- Secure chunky dog clip clasp
- Excellent antique condition
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.